The following documents are required in order to register at BAİBÜ TÖMER:
1-Receipt (Official document showing that you have paid the required exchange fee to the bank. For fees, please check the following link: https://tomer.ibu.edu.tr/en/327-current-course-fees )
2- Passport Copy
3- Turkish ID Copy (if any)
4- 2 Photographs
5- Mail Address
6- WhatsApp Number
*Bank account numbers for fees:
TÖMER Account Number (Turkish Lira): Ziraat Bankası, TR 9300 0100 2564 4703 4774 5015
TÖMER Account Number (USD): Ziraat Bankası, TR 3300 0100 2564 4703 4774 5028
The Bank Identification Code (BIC) used in SWIFT transactions is TCZBTR2AXXX, and the CHIPS code used in USD transfers is 409993.
- In the 2020-2021 academic year, the courses will be online.
- You have to submit the fee receipt to TÖMER.
- Everyone who will enroll in the course have to use their personal computer and Gmail or hotmail account.
- The studenst who do not know any Turkish will start TÖMER courses directly by registering. These students do not attend to Turkish Language Proficiency Exam.
- The studenst who know Turkish and want to attend a Turkish Language Proficiency Exam, they must paying 300 lira or 50 dollars. Then they will register and attend Turkish Language Proficiency Exam. This situation is completely optional. For TYS, please check the following link: https://tomer.ibu.edu.tr/en/turkish-language-proficiency-exam
- The studenst who want to register to TÖMER with the necessary documents should purchase the textbooks or their PDF' from TÖMER. All textbooks will be given as a set. The fee for these books or their PDF' is 210 TL. 210 TL will be given in cash.